This was one of my first crochet projects, these lovely coasters!
Below I wrote down the pattern I used for it.
- 4mm crochet hook
1. Ch 6, sl st in first ch to form ring
2. Ch 3, 23 dc into ring, sl st in top of ch-3 to join — 24 dc
3. Ch 2, dc into next dc, ch 2, *dc2tog over next 2 sts, ch 2, repeat from * around, sl st in top of first dc made to join — 12 dc2tog
4. Sl St into first ch-2 sp, ch 3, dc into ch-2 sp, ch 3, 2 dc into same ch-2 sp, *2 dc into next ch-2 sp, ch 3, 2 dc in same ch-2 sp, repeat from * around, join with sl st into top of ch-3 — 48 dc, 12 ch-3 sp
5. Ch 1, sc between the turning ch and last dc made in the last row, *sk next 2 dc, 6 dc into ch-3 sp, sk next 2 dc, sc in sp between last dc and next dc, repeat from * around, join with sl st in first sc — 72 dc